A full guide on how to download Skype for business and install it on windows or mac and sign in. Just follow step by step methods. It is part of your Microsoft Office 365 package. Similar to Hangouts, you can use it to schedule online meetings, make video calls and share your screen for presentation purposes. However, it is a bit more robust with its capabilities. You can also download Skype portable or Skype old version
How to Download Skype for Business
I’ve gotten it installed and working with no problems.
How to install Skype for Bussiness
Run the installer Setup.exe.
2. Accept the Microsoft License Terms and click Continue.
3. Click Install Now for UB configuration.
4. Wait while Skype for Business installs.
5. Click Close when the install completes.
6. Reboot your computer when prompted.
7. Launch it to complete the installation.
How to Sign in to Skype for business
- Login to https://portal.office.com/ with Business email and password
Note: If you have created an email alias for your Business account, you must use the email alias to log into the Office 365 Portal.
- On the Microsoft Office 365 home screen, click on “Other Installs” in the top right corner of the grid
- Once on the Software page, click on it.
- Click the setup file at the bottom of the screen
- Say “Yes” or “Run” to start installing.
- Once completed, open the Skype for Business application on your computer. you can login.
Note: This is basic desktop client provides presence, instant messaging and conferencing features for Office 365 plans that include online. If you are licensed for Office 365 Pro Plus, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and Office 365 Enterprise E4, you are also licensed for the full Skype for B. Windows desktop client, which includes additional features including advanced telephony support, archiving & compliance features. Please download full Windows desktop client from the Office 365 Software portal.